Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold can be a secretive and highly destructive organism impacting your household. We work fast to identify the extent of the damage and provide helpful recovery after extensive harmful effects take hold. We are experienced professionals with:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Attic mold
- Black mold
Mold Inspections Aid Remediation
Our AMRT-certified technicians can take early actions when reaching mold-damaged properties to conduct detailed inspections. We provide a thorough examination of the household to determine the extent of mold damage, the affected materials, and the needed approaches to remediate the situation. This inspection can also choose where containment is best installed to limit the movement of active spores in the household.
Mold Removal and Remediation Approaches
Selecting the ideal mold remediation approach is a product of several factors. The most crucial element to choosing the best removal technique is the severity of the situation and the affected materials. Once the scope of the impact of migrating mold has been determined, we can implement strategies such as surface cleaning and power sanding to remove the organism and its effects on hosting materials.
Repairing Your Mold Damaged Home
With the destructive properties of active colonization, the presence of mold can be damaging to structural elements. Our contractor license helps provide the needed repairs and build-back services for these properties to return comfortable living conditions and replace missing structural materials after remediation is completed.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 615-1179
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 615-1179
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Raleigh community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2060 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: