Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner is locally owned and operated by Timothy and Stefania Stevens.
“Faster to Any Size Disaster.”
That’s our motto at SERVPRO. A fast response with skilled technicians is what we do.
Bill takes this motto to heart and has created a culture of responsiveness and dependability.
There are two parts to our SERVPRO motto. Speed and scale.
First, We’re fast. This means that we’re committed to respond quickly and promptly, unlike the other guys.
The second part of our motto emphasizes our scope of work. We respond to “any size disaster.” Whether large or small we have the skilled technicians ready to address your restoration needs.
Our local Raleigh area SERVPRO is here to help. We serve the greater Raleigh area including Garner and Knightdale.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (919) 615-1179
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.